7) Both parties are currently in the process of radical implosion and reorganization, and what shape they’ll eventually take is not clear at the moment (nor do I think it’ll be clear for several years yet). Gerrymandering just doesn’t make that big of a difference to people who aren’t wonkish in nature. The latter third of the 20th century was not kind to Democrats in terms of control of districting because their post-1970s electoral strategy was an all around loser. In a functional sense, that meant they fell apart faster than the Republican coalition did . I think it’s too early and the data too sparse on internal migration to draw any conclusions, though I’d be happy to be pointed at references.
Ltc max 250$
— Lê Văn Phúc (@LVnPhc88192880) September 3, 2021
All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion.
App Store Optimization
For one, I’ve seen little to indicate that the COVID-inspired migration won’t reverse once COVID is done. The rural areas are getting hit as hard or harder than the cities, and so why put up with substandard services, particularly health care access, once it’s safe to return? For two, we’re about to get another decade of serious conservative gerrymandering that ensures that those migrating from the coasts will have minor impact on governance. The growth in the interior is in the cities like Phoenix and Dallas which can be sliced and diced so their representation is minor. Then the demographics may have shifted enough to be past minority rule. flappening is a term used to describe Litecoin growing bigger and becoming more valuable than Bitcoin Cash . Flappening is likely a term as the Litecoin community also circulates a meme called “Arise chikun” to describe the rise in price of the coin. Litecoin fans have taken their leader’s prediction very seriously.
When they are, the districting machinery goes up for grabs, since elections happen much more frequently than censuses. Not that this is in the mind of the average punter–but then, neither is districting in general (see #6). What petroleum, natural gas, and coal we now depend on is extracted by technology that cannot be duplicated without sophisticated supply chains, computing, and materials technology. Agriculture, metallurgy, all materials sciences, biotech, and everything else depends on the cheap, easy availability of energy—and ALL of our energy generating technologies currently depend on the availability of fossil fuels. The main question would be to understand whether Litecoin will be able to leave the bear market against Bitcoin. If that happens, very positive things could come to Litecoin holders and long term investors. Although many consider the Flappening has already happened, the next target will be to get the fifth position. Now, Chainlink is waiting with a market valuation of around $5.05 billion. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.
One More Step
He said that his goal is for the Litecoin Foundation to become self-sustaining from donations, partnerships, and merchandise sales. In July 2018, the Litecoin Foundation announced that it had acquired a 9.9 percent stake in Germany’s WEG Bank AG in exchange for helping the bank develop cryptocurrency payment methods for its customers. This payment method is also being developed with TokenPay, a blockchain developer. When news of the deal broke, Litecoin’s price briefly spiked above $81. The resultant corruption is more obvious these days, compared to the past 100 or so, and that’s making it less tenable. As you pointed out, liberals are migrating to some spots and conservatives to others, but the structure of the US system favors the spots the conservatives control. I’m an upper end GenXer, and I don’t see the GOP relinquishing its stranglehold on the Senate in my lifetime. There’s just not going to be enough liberal migration to Wyoming, the Dakotas, Mississippi, etc. to flip those states. We will continue to have minority rule by McConnell or his successor until we completely remake the system. It doesn’t matter how the parties re-align as long as the incumbents can stay in power in rural, small population states, and incumbency has huge advantages.
— Carlos Estrada 🥃⚡⌚ (@MrVigilanteBTC) September 7, 2021
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. In order to deliver a personalized, responsive service and to improve the site, we remember and store information about how you use it. This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. These cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information. In virtually all walks of life, the mass proliferation of data is transforming the way we perceive the world. And only now are we waking up to its enormous potential for helping us make better, more accurate and more informed decisions. Data Driven Investor is dedicated to uncovering how ordinary people can best utilize data to make those decisions. Faisal is based in Canada with a background in Finance/Economics & Computers. Faisal is also an active Stocks trader with a passion for everything Crypto.
Download The Flappening For Pc
The term “Flappening” is actually a colloquial term that was coined back in 2018 by Charlie Lee. The term pertains to the moment when Litecoin exceeded the Bitcoin Cash with consideration to market capitalization. That situation will continue unless and until we have broad-scale nuclear power and/or artificial liquid fuels that are as cheap as fossil fuels. Either way, it means that, as of about 1950, we crossed an inflection point in human history where we are committed utterly to a certain civilizational path if we wish to survive. Notice how everyone is about to retire and young http://tubinvesting.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_16.html?rkey=20210907PH94028&filter=13330 consumers are hen’s-teeth rare? There is no young generation to pay for the social security of the largest generation in history, and governments across the world are starting to scramble as they realize there’s no light at the end of the fiscal tunnel. Litecoin surpassed Bitcoin Cash in terms of market capitalization. The now 6th largest cryptocurrency in the world surged by over 19% in the last hours. This allowed Litecoin to perform the so-called “Flappening” with Bitcoin Cash. The next target would be to surpass Chainlink as the 5th most valuable cryptocurrency in the world.
1) The younger Xers (hi!) and millennials were already exiting the cities for cost and culture reasons. The childbearing window is closing for this cohort, and, pre-Covid, you simply couldn’t afford to raise kids in neighborhoods with good schools in the urban centers. For example, CA has had negative net migration for most years in the past decade. This part of the trend has deep legs, and was only accelerated by Covid. I expect regional inequities will sharpen a LOT–but they will also shuffle. The coastal cities do not have a bright future http://www.djournal.com/beaxy-taps-blockdaemon-for-node-infrastructure/article_1f4ae683-dc9e-5b18-b4fd-b63022e2c415.html (between geographic constraints, political inertia, covid-inspired migration, demographic-inspired migration, and deep structural problems with governance et.al. their goose is pretty well cooked). But I don’t disagree that we could see the equivalent of local warlordism for a while (which, frankly, wouldn’t be historically abnormal in the US–just something we haven’t seen much of since WW2). The cities that grew up around those centralized concentrations of political, financial, industrial, and media power are hollowing out, too.
Videos Tagged « Flappening »
As for this plague having profound cultural impacts–I agree, but I think it’s way too early to predict exactly what and how. In particular, we’ve got several trends that are appear to be emerging, but we don’t know how they’ll interact. For example, we’ve proven that “work from home” works for a number of professions. That should help accelerate your internal migration, because all you need is good internet to work from wherever. But… most rural areas don’t have good internet and aren’t going to get it short of a WPA type project. And we’re not getting a WPA type project as long as McConnell is alive.
Crypto bear markets have a brutal way of separating the legitimate projects from those sustained by hype and marketing.
His enthusiasm & interest in learning new technologies has turned him into an avid Crypto/Blockchain & Fintech enthusiast. Currently working for a Mobile platform called Tradelike as the Senior Technical Analyst. His interest for writing has stayed with him all his life ever since started the first Internet magazine of Pakistan in 1998. He blogs regularly on Financial markets, trading strategies & Cryptocurrencies.
- Fastest and lightweight application, designed exclusively for gaming purposes, the MemuPlay emulator has got a lot of momentum in recent days.
- This emulator is developed by Tencent company which has also developed a few popular games like PUBG.
- Since 2017, Carlos has written extensively for UseTheBitcoin and other leading cryptocurrency sites; with over 2,000 articles published.
- The website watches market capital, price, number of active addresses, number of daily transactions, daily trading value, daily mining reward, and average block time.
- It doesn’t matter how the parties re-align as long as the incumbents can stay in power in rural, small population states, and incumbency has huge advantages.
- In this way, LTC was able to reach a market cap of $4.85 billion and a price per coin of $73.60.
You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. Unlike Flippening that has not occurred as of April 2019, the Flappening actually happened as the market cap of Litecoin surpassed the one of Bitcoin Cash on the 14th of December 2018. Since this date, the use of the term has been expanded to include the overtaking of other important altcoins. Its trading volume is rocketing compared to the last day’s which presented a bound-ranging movement with no key-notes to represent an opportunity to step in. Bluestacks is a bit heavy application and it is suitable for playing high-end games like NFS, PUBG, etc.